Is Your Dog In Pain?
Can Red Light Therapy Help Your Dog's Pain?
Dogs hurt for a multitude of reasons and it's frustrating as a dog owner when you can't figure out exactly what is ailing them.
There's a solution that has been used for years but many people just don't know about it. It's called Red Light Therapy and has proven to alleviate pain from a multitude of ailments including arthritis, anxiety, itchy skin, injuries, and many more!
How does Red Light Therapy Work?
- Boosts the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes to reduce swelling quickly.
- Reduces pain by increasing production of endorphins - a natural pain killer
- Reduces inflammation by suppressing enzymes that create swelling, redness, and pain.
- Strengthens anti-viral properties by increasing antibody production in the bloodstream
- Increases cellular regeneration and healing by stimulating the mitochondria within the cell. This increases the production of ATP which causes damaged cells to accept nutrients and eliminate toxins faster
- Increases lymphatic drainage and circulation.
- Relaxes tight muscles and quickly releases muscle spasms and cramps.
- Improves structure of tendons, bones, skin, teeth, and cartilage by increasing collagen production.
- Stimulates a strong heart beat by regulating serotonin levels. Serotonin helps to regulate inflammation and allergic reactions and plays an important role in blood clotting, stimulating a strong heart beat, initiating sleep, and fighting depression. It also stimulates the smooth muscle in the intestinal wall helping it to contract.
For more information and real case stories, click here now to learn more about how the Photonic Health Red Light System can help your dog!